Studio51 is a collaboration by South African freelance photographers Ann Palframan and Ray Ives.
Specialising in studio and outdoor photography, their work is available under rights managed licensing and commissions are undertaken for both private and corporate clients.
Based on the east coast in Kwazulu Natal, Ann and Ray's work focuses mainly on this beautiful and diverse region of lush sub tropical coastline and spectacular inland mountains.
From a travel perspective the diversity of the region embraces;
- historical Zulu battle fields and traditional rural culture
- a microcosm of South Africa's 'rainbow nation'
- world heritage game parks and wetlands
- cities like Durban and Pietermaritzburg
- the country's favourite seaside holiday resorts.